First Person Life

2006-02-03

That was fun....

Ok, I'm not very into posting my results from the quizes that go around... but I found this one surprisingly accurate -- (Yes, BTW- I did score Chalcedon Compliant... I just neglected to post the results...). I would have expected to score higher on Spock though... I guess I've neglected my science side for too long.

Your results:
You are Geordi LaForge

Geordi LaForge
85%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
70%
Spock
69%
Jean-Luc Picard
55%
Will Riker
50%
Mr. Scott
50%
Data
49%
Uhura
40%
Beverly Crusher
40%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Deanna Troi
35%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
35%
Chekov
30%
Worf
25%
Mr. Sulu
20%


You work well with others and often fix problems quickly. Your romantic
relationships are often bungled.

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home